- Do you provide demolishing/removal services for existing garage, slab and driveway?
- American Home Remodeling handles every stage of your project, from the architectural design to the completion of your new garage and driveway. Our services include demolition/ removal of your old garage, concrete slab, and driveway (if needed), as well as removing any other structures such as fences, trees and bush.
- How long does it take to build a garage?” and text below it?
- On average a garage takes 48 weeks to complete.
- Is the foundation always required?
- Yes, the foundation is always required. There are different types of foundations. Monolithic typically standard detached floating garage foundation. Standard foundation used in attached or multistory structures.
- WHAT IS A STANDARD SIZE TWO CAR GARAGE?
- A standard two car garage is 22 feet by 22 feet.
- WHAT DOES AFFECT PLACEMENT OF THE GARAGE ON MY PROPERTY?
- Current set back set by local municipality. garage placement addressed during the consultation.
- Our designers have extensive experience in garage layouts. We use advanced technology and contemporary material in design and development. Here is a partial list of options available for your garage:
* Garage Sizes: per customer request.
* Roof Pitch: Any pitch from 2/12 up to 24/12.
* Soffit and Fascia: Aluminum, wood, composite, etc.
* Roof Styles: Gable, reverse gable, hip, clipped gable, etc.
* Siding: Wood, steel, aluminum, stucco, brick, or stone, plus unlimited trim options. Any brand, style, or color.
* Storage Area: Any custom size.
* Garage Doors.
* Custom driveways and sidewalks.
* Garage heating
*Power supply options standard or for high power equipment